- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Lakers vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 34 games (+13.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Wenyen Gabriel has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.35 Units / 23% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+7.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- T.J. McConnell has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.00 Units / 99% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.25 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.05 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): Reaves will be re-evaluated on Thursday (Feb. 2), according to Jovan Buha of The Athletic.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Indiana.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Indiana.
- Patrick Beverley (Lakers): Beverley is probable for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Indiana.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 2) game against the Lakers.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 2) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-2.5 -110||O 240.5 -110||-140|
|Indiana Pacers||+2.5 -110||U 240.5 -110||+115|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.