- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Lakers vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+12.20 Units / 36% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 35 games (+12.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.90 Units / 41% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.15 Units / 57% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 12 away games (+6.95 Units / 52% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 26 games at home (+12.45 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 25 games at home (+10.25 Units / 20% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.25 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+8.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+7.65 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): Reaves will be re-evaluated on Thursday (Feb. 2), according to Jovan Buha of The Athletic.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against New Orleans.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Pelicans coach Willie Green said that Daniels will be out for a little bit of time, according to Erin Summers of Bally Sports New Orleans.
Lakers vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+1.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+105|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-1.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-125|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.