- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Lakers vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.95 Units / 35% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.35 Units / 44% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.20 Units / 55% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.75 Units / 38% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.00 Units / 40% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.95 Units / 42% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 14 games (+5.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.40 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is PROBABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against Detroit.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is PROBABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against Detroit.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game and still does not have a timetable for his return.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-5.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||-210|
|Detroit Pistons||+5.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||+170|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.