- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Lakers vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.95 Units / 43% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.50 Units / 56% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.40 Units / 61% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.55 Units / 42% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.45 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 73% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+8.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.50 Units / 47% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+8.10 Units / 90% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.35 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Thomas Bryant (Lakers): Lakers say Bryant underwent surgery on his left thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Max Christie (Lakers): The Lakers placed Christie in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): Toscano-Anderson did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Phoenix.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Phoenix.
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): Richardson did not play in Wednesday’s game (Nov. 23).
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): The Spurs placed Langford in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Lakers vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-2.5 -115||O 232.5 -110||-155|
|San Antonio Spurs||+2.5 -105||U 232.5 -110||+125|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.