- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers and Suns player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 5
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Lakers players for Tuesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.70 Units / 32% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+5.55 Units / 12% ROI)
- Dwight Howard has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.50 Units / 96% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 4 of his last 5 away games (+4.90 Units / 76% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Blocks Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+4.65 Units / 24% ROI)
Suns Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 5
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Suns players for Tuesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.20 Units / 25% ROI)
- Landry Shamet has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 8% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 games at home (+7.50 Units / 84% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 10% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 31 games (+5.55 Units / 17% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Suns vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LeBron James (Lakers): James did not play in Sunday’s game (Apr. 3) against the Nuggets.
- Kendrick Nunn (Lakers): Nunn suffered a setback as he tried to ramp-up activity on his knee, according to Matt Peralta of Lakersnation.com. There is no timetable for his return.
- Dario Saric (Suns): The Suns announced that Sario has a torn ACL in his right knee.
- Frank Kaminsky (Suns): Kaminsky had surgery on his right knee and will be re-evaluated in eight weeks, according to Kellan Olson arizonasports.com.
- Jae Crowder (Suns): Crowder did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 3) game against Oklahoma City.
Lakers vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+11.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||475|
|Phoenix Suns||-11.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-650|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.