- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Lakers vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+7.55 Units / 61% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 52% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.65 Units / 59% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.60 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+10.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+9.55 Units / 27% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+8.60 Units / 19% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 26 games (+8.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- Patrick Beverley (Lakers): Beverley did not play in Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Washington.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is expected to miss at least one month after suffering a right foot injury, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Deandre Ayton (Suns): Ayton is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
- Jock Landale (Suns): Landale is out for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Suns): Washington Jr. hasn’t played since Dec. 4 against San Antonio. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is out for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+11.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||+400|
|Phoenix Suns||-11.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||-550|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.