- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.40 Units / 75% ROI)
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+7.95 Units / 43% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.50 Units / 53% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.45 Units / 52% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 11 games (+5.10 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+6.85 Units / 137% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 9 games at home (+6.45 Units / 63% ROI)
- Landry Shamet has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+5.80 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Thomas Bryant (Lakers): Lakers say Bryant underwent surgery on his left thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Max Christie (Lakers): The Lakers placed Christie in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Phoenix.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): Toscano-Anderson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Phoenix.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Phoenix.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Lakers head coach Darvin Ham announced that Schroder will undergo surgery on his thumb and be out three-to-four weeks.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated later next week, according to Kellan Olson of ArizonaSports.com.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+9.5 -105||O 226.5 -110||+340|
|Phoenix Suns||-9.5 -115||U 226.5 -110||-450|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.