- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Lakers vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00 p.m. EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers and Warriors player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Oct. 18
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Lakers players for Tuesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malik Monk has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+7.95 Units / 20% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Points Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+6.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 20 away games (+6.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 8 away games (+5.20 Units / 54% ROI)
Warriors Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Oct. 18
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Warriors players for Tuesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 23 games at home (+14.30 Units / 51% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+13.60 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Over in 40 of his last 66 games (+10.75 Units / 14% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 39 of his last 70 games (+8.30 Units / 10% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Warriors vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Thomas Bryant (Lakers): Bryant is out for Tuesday’s (Oct. 17) game against Golden State.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Lakers head coach Darvin Ham announced that Schroder will undergo surgery on his thumb and be out three-to-four weeks.
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Warriors): Baldwin Jr. is questionable for Tuesday’s (Oct. 18) game against the Lakers.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is out for Tuesday’s (Oct. 18) game against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+6.5 -105||O 224.5 -110||240|
|Golden State Warriors||-6.5 -115||U 224.5 -110||-300|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.