- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Magic vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 29 games (+12.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 18 away games (+11.55 Units / 50% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 28 of his last 43 games (+11.40 Units / 24% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+10.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.75 Units / 26% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 22 of his last 27 games at home (+15.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+11.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+10.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+7.85 Units / 38% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+7.35 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 1) game against Philadelphia.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 1) game against Orlando.
Magic vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+9.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||+340|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-9.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||-450|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.