- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.30 Units / 49% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games (+8.55 Units / 45% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Chuma Okeke has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.95 Units / 72% ROI)
- Wendell Carter Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+5.85 Units / 48% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 28 games at home (+12.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+11.15 Units / 79% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.60 Units / 42% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.30 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Cole Anthony (Magic): The Magic announced that Anthony will return depending how he responds to rehab and treatment.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is probable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Chicago.
- Paolo Banchero (Magic): Banchero is expected to miss another 7-10 days, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. is probable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Chicago.
- Markelle Fultz (Magic): The Magic announced that Fultz suffered a fracture and no surgery is required.
- Moritz Wagner (Magic): Wagner has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Patrick Williams (Bulls): Williams is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Orlando.
- Coby White (Bulls): White is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Orlando.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Magic vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+8.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||300|
|Chicago Bulls||-8.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||-375|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.