- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.75 Units / 57% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.50 Units / 63% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.25 Units / 31% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.75 Units / 69% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.90 Units / 75% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.85 Units / 33% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.05 Units / 69% ROI)
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.05 Units / 65% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Mo Bamba (Magic): Bamba is QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Cleveland.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Orlando.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Lamar Stevens (Cavaliers): Stevens is PROBABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Orlando.
- Kevin Love (Cavaliers): Love is DOUBTFUL for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Orlando.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Magic vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+10.5 -110||O 216.5 -110||+375|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-10.5 -110||U 216.5 -110||-500|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.