- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.45 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+10.35 Units / 68% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.85 Units / 47% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.65 Units / 73% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.50 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+14.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 9 games at home (+11.40 Units / 115% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+11.15 Units / 67% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games at home (+9.10 Units / 87% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke has not played since Nov. 21 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is out for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against Boston.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is out for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against Boston.
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against Orlando.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against Orlando.
Magic vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+12.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+600|
|Boston Celtics||-12.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-900|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.