- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Magic vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 28 away games (+14.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 15 games (+9.55 Units / 64% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 away games (+9.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.00 Units / 26% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+7.75 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Over in his last 11 games at home (+11.70 Units / 54% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+10.60 Units / 74% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.35 Units / 47% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 28 games (+10.30 Units / 25% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+9.05 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): The Magic have listed Suggs as OUT for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Clippers.
- Brandon Boston Jr. (Clippers): The Clippers have listed Boston Jr. as OUT for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Magic.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): The Clippers have listed Leonard as OUT for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Magic.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell will undergo treatment for at least a week, according to Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN.
Magic vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+220|
|LA Clippers||-6.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-275|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.