- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Magic vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 30 away games (+10.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 40 of his last 67 games (+9.95 Units / 13% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 20 games (+9.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 away games (+9.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.00 Units / 22% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 27 of his last 32 games at home (+20.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 32 games at home (+13.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 30 games at home (+13.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.40 Units / 48% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.05 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Kevon Harris (Magic): Harris is out for Tuesday’s (Mar. 28) game against Memphis.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. hasn’t played since Mar. 3 against Denver and remains without a timetable to return.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Orlando.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is considered week-to-week.
Magic vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -105||O 228.5 -115||+220|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-6.5 -115||U 228.5 -115||-275|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.