- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Magic vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.10 Units / 40% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 32 games (+8.60 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+8.35 Units / 48% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+7.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.30 Units / 55% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.15 Units / 51% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+7.20 Units / 44% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.10 Units / 84% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.00 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke has not played since Nov. 21 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris has not played since Dec. 2 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs has not played since Nov. 27 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Orlando.
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murray is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Orlando.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): The Hawks announced that Capela suffered a right calf strain and is expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
Magic vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+8.5 -115||O 229.5 -115||+240|
|Atlanta Hawks||-8.5 -105||U 229.5 -115||-300|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.