- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 25 away games (+13.55 Units / 40% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 12 games (+13.30 Units / 68% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+9.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Points Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+9.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+8.90 Units / 22% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Nick Richards has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+7.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.30 Units / 55% ROI)
- Nick Richards has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 63% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): The Magic have listed Isaac as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Hornets.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- P.J. Washington (Hornets): The Hornets have listed Washington as DOUBTFUL for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Magic.
Magic vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||-3.5 -110||O 224.5 -115||-175|
|Charlotte Hornets||+3.5 -110||U 224.5 -115||+145|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.