- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 34 games (+13.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 20 games (+11.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+10.75 Units / 44% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+9.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 49% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rudy Gay has hit the Blocks Over in 3 of his last 5 games at home (+4.50 Units / 90% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Assists Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.50 Units / 67% ROI)
- Rudy Gay has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+3.05 Units / 55% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.80 Units / 49% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.70 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac will play a game for the Magic’s G League affiliate as he prepares to return in the near future, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against Utah.
- Udoka Azubuike (Jazz): The Jazz placed Azubuike in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against Orlando.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton will be sidelined for at least a week, according to Sarah Todd of The Deseret News.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (Jazz): Horton-Tucker is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against Orlando.
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk will miss another week with a sprained ankle, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
Magic vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+5.5 -105||O 233.5 -110||+180|
|Utah Jazz||-5.5 -115||U 233.5 -110||-225|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.