- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Magic vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 32 games (+12.95 Units / 36% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+9.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.35 Units / 59% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.35 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 32 games (+16.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+10.15 Units / 92% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.10 Units / 37% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 24 games (+10.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+8.85 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Bol Bol (Magic): The Magic placed Bol in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
Magic vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -115||O 237.5 -110||+185|
|Sacramento Kings||-6.5 -105||U 237.5 -110||-225|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.