- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Magic vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.25 Units / 34% ROI)
- Chuma Okeke has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.50 Units / 60% ROI)
- Jalen Suggs has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 10 games (+5.80 Units / 58% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+14.60 Units / 44% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+10.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+9.25 Units / 35% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.95 Units / 41% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 53% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
- Cole Anthony (Magic): The Magic announced that Anthony will return depending how he responds to rehab and treatment.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
- Markelle Fultz (Magic): Fultz is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Philadelphia.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe did not play in Saturday’s game (Nov. 27) against the Trail Blazers.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Warren is targeting Dec. 2 for his Nets debut, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- David Duke Jr. (Nets): Duke Jr. did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Portland.
Magic vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+10.5 -110||O 223.5 -115||+360|
|Brooklyn Nets||-10.5 -110||U 223.5 -115||-500|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.