- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Magic vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 25 of his last 35 games (+14.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 21 games (+12.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+11.75 Units / 46% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+10.10 Units / 26% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.40 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+10.65 Units / 56% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 27 games at home (+9.25 Units / 17% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.15 Units / 65% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+8.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 40 games (+8.30 Units / 17% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac will play a game for the Magic’s G League affiliate as he prepares to return in the near future, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 14) game against Denver.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson will be sidelined for a couple weeks, according to Harrison Wind of TheDNVR.com.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Orlando.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Orlando.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
Magic vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+10.5 -115||O 233.5 -115||+400|
|Denver Nuggets||-10.5 -105||U 233.5 -115||-550|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.