- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Magic vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+9.40 Units / 31% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 28 games (+8.95 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.85 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+8.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.60 Units / 61% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 53% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs hasn’t played since Nov. 25 and no timetable for his return has been announced.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): Bagley III is out for Wednesday’s (Dec 28) game against Orlando.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Mike Curtis of The Detroit News.
Magic vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||-1.5 -105||O 229.5 -105||-115|
|Detroit Pistons||+1.5 -115||U 229.5 -105||-105|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.