- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Magic vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 22 away games (+13.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 20 away games (+10.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+9.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 28 of his last 40 games (+8.60 Units / 13% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.40 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 33 games (+14.30 Units / 36% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Rebounds Under in 25 of his last 38 games (+7.95 Units / 15% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+7.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 46 games (+7.80 Units / 12% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.65 Units / 63% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cole Anthony (Magic): Anthony did not play in Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Chicago.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. is questionable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Orlando.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): Anunoby hasn’t begun practicing, according to Aaron Rose of SI.com.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is questionable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Orlando.
Magic vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+7.5 -115||O 221.5 -110||+230|
|Toronto Raptors||-7.5 -105||U 221.5 -110||-300|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.