- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Magic vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.30 Units / 57% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+8.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+7.75 Units / 52% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 33 games (+7.50 Units / 20% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 15 games (+11.40 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+11.15 Units / 45% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 17 games at home (+8.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.35 Units / 59% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 70% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris has not played since Dec. 2 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Franz Wagner (Magic): Wagner is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Houston.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs has not played since Nov. 27 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Garrison Mathews (Rockets): Mathews is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Orlando.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
Magic vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||-1.5 -105||O 223.5 -110||-115|
|Houston Rockets||+1.5 -115||U 223.5 -110||-105|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.