- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Magic vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 27 away games (+13.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+10.55 Units / 75% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+8.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 36 of his last 61 games (+8.20 Units / 12% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.00 Units / 24% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 17 games at home (+12.60 Units / 58% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+6.65 Units / 29% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 14 games (+6.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+5.25 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.16) game against Phoenix.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated in a week, according to Gerald Bourguet of GoPHNX.com.
- Torrey Craig (Suns): Craig is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.16) game against Orlando.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks with a left ankle injury. (per Woj)
Magic vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+7.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||+275|
|Phoenix Suns||-7.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||-350|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.