- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Magic vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 33 games (+11.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 19 games (+10.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+9.75 Units / 41% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+8.45 Units / 27% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+8.40 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.65 Units / 44% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+6.95 Units / 47% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 32 games (+6.75 Units / 17% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Orlando.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Orlando.
Magic vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+8.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||+240|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-8.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||-300|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.