- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Magic vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 31 games (+11.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+8.30 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games (+8.10 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.95 Units / 27% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.75 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+13.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+12.30 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+11.60 Units / 71% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 89% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+7.95 Units / 57% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Bol Bol (Magic): The Magic placed Bol in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- James Wiseman (Warriors): Wiseman is OUT for Saturday’s (Jan 7) game against Orlando.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is probable for Saturday’s (Jan 6) game against Orlando.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 18 against Toronto. No timetable for his return has been announced.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): Kuminga is OUT for Saturday’s (Jan 6) game against Orlando.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is probable for Saturday’s (Jan 7) game against Orlando.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Curry is making progress and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Magic vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -110||O 230.5 -115||+200|
|Golden State Warriors||-6.5 -110||U 230.5 -115||-250|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.