- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 31 away games (+11.90 Units / 27% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 41 of his last 68 games (+10.95 Units / 14% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 21 games (+10.50 Units / 50% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 22 away games (+10.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Over in 31 of his last 44 games (+9.50 Units / 13% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 25 games (+16.80 Units / 37% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 29 games at home (+13.30 Units / 41% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 22 games (+11.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 39 games (+10.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+10.40 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Kevon Harris (Magic): Harris is out for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Washington.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Orlando.
- Daniel Gafford (Wizards): Gafford is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Orlando.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Orlando.
Magic vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||-1.5 -105||O 224.5 -115||-110|
|Washington Wizards||+1.5 -115||U 224.5 -115||-110|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.