- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Mavericks vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Dwight Powell has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 21 games (+12.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 games (+9.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.65 Units / 38% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 27 games (+8.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.00 Units / 43% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 11 games at home (+12.10 Units / 63% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 37 games (+11.10 Units / 23% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 25 of his last 36 games at home (+11.00 Units / 24% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 21 games at home (+10.75 Units / 31% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+8.05 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Philadelphia.
- Frank Ntilikina (Mavericks): Ntilikina is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Philadelphia.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Dallas.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+4.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||+145|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||-175|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.