- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Mavericks vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.85 Units / 34% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.70 Units / 49% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.45 Units / 42% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+6.85 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.80 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+6.70 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jrue Holiday has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.20 Units / 54% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dallas Mavericks – No Injuries Reported
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is OUT for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Dallas.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): Connaughton is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Dallas.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
Mavericks vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+6.5 -110||O 215.5 -110||+195|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-6.5 -110||U 215.5 -110||-250|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.