- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Mavericks vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+9.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.70 Units / 56% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.05 Units / 39% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.85 Units / 31% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.70 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 12 games (+12.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.95 Units / 29% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 75% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+5.60 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Boston.
- Spencer Dinwiddie (Mavericks): Dinwiddie is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics): Tatum is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+4.5 -110||O 218.5 -110||+150|
|Boston Celtics||-4.5 -110||U 218.5 -110||-185|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.