- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Mavericks vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.55 Units / 53% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.95 Units / 75% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.85 Units / 57% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+7.55 Units / 94% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.25 Units / 49% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.10 Units / 41% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 30 games at home (+6.00 Units / 10% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+5.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.50 Units / 44% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+5.15 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is out for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against the Clippers.
- Frank Ntilikina (Mavericks): Ntilikina is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 8) game against Clippers.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 8) game against Clippers.
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Mavericks vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+7.5 -105||O 220.5 -110||+260|
|LA Clippers||-7.5 -115||U 220.5 -110||-350|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.