- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Mavericks vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+11.20 Units / 70% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 away games (+9.95 Units / 62% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+9.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+9.00 Units / 25% ROI)
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+8.05 Units / 61% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 24 of his last 28 games at home (+18.60 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 25 games at home (+18.15 Units / 57% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 28 games at home (+13.90 Units / 33% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+8.85 Units / 35% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+8.30 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Reggie Bullock (Mavericks): Bullock is probable for Saturday’s (Mar. 11) game against Memphis.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is out for Saturday’s (Mar. 11) game against Memphis.
- Kyrie Irving (Mavericks): Irving is questionable for Saturday’s (Mar. 11) game against Memphis.
- JaVale McGee (Mavericks): McGee is questionable for Saturday’s (Mar. 11) game against Memphis.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams is out for Saurday’s (Mar.11) game against Dallas.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia did not play in Thursday’s game (Mar. 9).
Mavericks vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+5.5 -115||O 224.5 -110||+155|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-5.5 -105||U 224.5 -110||-190|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.