- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Mavericks vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EDT in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Dwight Powell has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+10.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 20 games (+9.95 Units / 49% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+9.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.80 Units / 43% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.60 Units / 38% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 26
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+8.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.20 Units / 19% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.05 Units / 43% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.10 Units / 59% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+5.70 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): Hardaway Jr. is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Dallas.
- Terry Rozier (Hornets): Rozier is doubtful for Sunday’s (Mar. 26) game against Dallas.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Mavericks vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.