- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday's Mavericks vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks and Jazz player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 28
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Mavericks players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 37 games (+9.40 Units / 25% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 28 away games (+8.40 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 27 away games (+7.15 Units / 22% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.90 Units / 45% ROI)
Jazz Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 28
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Jazz players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.05 Units / 88% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+5.70 Units / 33% ROI)
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+5.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 18 games (+5.40 Units / 23% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Jazz vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Hardaway Jr. suffered a fracture in his left foot.
- Udoka Azubuike (Jazz): Azubuike suffered a severe sprain and is expected to miss an extended period of time.
- Donovan Mitchell (Jazz): Mitchell is listed as PROBABLE for Thursday's (Apr. 28) game against Dallas.
- Trent Forrest (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Forrest has a left midfoot ligament sprain and will be re-evaluated weekly.
Mavericks vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+1.5 -120||O 210.5 -110||-110|
|Utah Jazz||-1.5 100||U 210.5 -110||-110|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.