- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Mavericks vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Luka Doncic has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.65 Units / 49% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games (+8.05 Units / 89% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.30 Units / 72% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in his last 7 away games (+7.15 Units / 97% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.05 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 5 games (+5.80 Units / 103% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+5.50 Units / 92% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 9 games (+4.70 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is out for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Utah.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood suffered a fractured left thumb and will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Micah Potter (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Potter will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks.
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+7.5 -105||O 223.5 -115||+240|
|Utah Jazz||-7.5 -115||U 223.5 -115||-300|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.