- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Mavericks vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.25 Units / 57% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.15 Units / 54% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.05 Units / 51% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Assists Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.00 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+11.10 Units / 45% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+10.55 Units / 53% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.05 Units / 74% ROI)
- Wenyen Gabriel has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+7.55 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dwight Powell (Mavericks): Powell is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against the Lakers.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Mavericks coach Jason Kidd said Finney-Smith will miss at least another couple weeks, according to NBA writer Marc Stein.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Dallas.
- Troy Brown Jr. (Lakers): Brown Jr. is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Dallas.
- Patrick Beverley (Lakers): Beverly is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Dallas.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
Mavericks vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-3.5 -105||O 235.5 -115||-150|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+3.5 -115||U 235.5 -115||+125|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.