- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Mavericks vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.40 Units / 67% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.00 Units / 40% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 53% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 9 games (+5.50 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+9.60 Units / 37% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+5.50 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dallas Mavericks – No Injuries Reported
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game against Dallas.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Nuggets coach Michael Malone said that Porter doesn’t have a timeframe for a return.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Nuggets): Caldwell-Pope is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game against Dallas.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+5.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||+165|
|Denver Nuggets||-5.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-200|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.