- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Mavericks vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 27
- Dwight Powell has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+11.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 21 games (+8.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 23 away games (+8.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+7.60 Units / 32% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 27
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 38 games (+14.35 Units / 30% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 33 games at home (+12.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 36 games at home (+11.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 37 games (+9.30 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jordan Nwora has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.25 Units / 77% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dallas Mavericks – No Injuries Reported
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Dallas.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is out for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Dallas.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-4.5 -105||O 238.5 -110||-175|
|Indiana Pacers||+4.5 -115||U 238.5 -110||+145|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.