- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Mavericks vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+11.20 Units / 70% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+10.95 Units / 72% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+9.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+9.00 Units / 25% ROI)
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.95 Units / 57% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 23 games at home (+12.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 22 of his last 30 games at home (+11.65 Units / 30% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+8.80 Units / 27% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 24 games at home (+7.70 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Reggie Bullock (Mavericks): Bullock left Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game and did not return.
- JaVale McGee (Mavericks): McGee did not play in Tuesday’s (Mar. 7) game against Utah.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson suffered a setback and will be sidelined several more weeks, according to Christian Clark of NOLA.com.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvarado will be re-evaluated in three weeks after being diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right tibia, per Rotowire.
Mavericks vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-2.5 -105||O 233.5 -115||-140|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -115||U 233.5 -115||+115|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.