- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for May 2‘s Mavericks vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on May 2. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks and Suns player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: May 2, May 2
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Mavericks players for May 2‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 38 games (+8.40 Units / 22% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 27 away games (+7.90 Units / 22% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 29 away games (+7.15 Units / 19% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 31 away games (+6.65 Units / 18% ROI)
Suns Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: May 2, May 2
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Suns players for May 2‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jae Crowder has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+12.20 Units / 79% ROI)
- Jae Crowder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+8.45 Units / 113% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+7.50 Units / 51% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.30 Units / 90% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.90 Units / 83% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Suns vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Hardaway Jr. suffered a fracture in his left foot.
- Dario Saric (Suns): The Suns announced that Sario has a torn ACL in his right knee.
Mavericks vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+5.5 -105||O 214.5 -110||185|
|Phoenix Suns||-5.5 -115||U 214.5 -110||-225|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.