- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Mavericks vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00 p.m.2:00am EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks and Suns player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 19
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Mavericks players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Steals Under in 3 of his last 4 games (+4.15 Units / 104% ROI)
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Steals Over in his last 2 away games (+3.55 Units / 177% ROI)
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Blocks Over in his last 2 games (+2.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 2 of his last 3 away games (+1.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Assists Under in 2 of his last 3 away games (+1.20 Units / 27% ROI)
Suns Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 19
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Suns players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jae Crowder has hit the Steals Under in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Under in his last game (+1.00 Units / 41% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Suns vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Frank Ntilikina (Mavericks): Ntilikina is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Phoenix.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is QUESITONABLE for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Phoenix.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Phoenix.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+4.5 -110||O 217.5 -115||150|
|Phoenix Suns||-4.5 -110||U 217.5 -115||-185|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.