- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Mavericks vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Player – High – Away
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Player – High – Home
Bet now on Thunder vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Mavericks coach Jason Kidd said Finney-Smith will miss at least another couple weeks, according to NBA writer Marc Stein.
- Jaylin Williams (Thunder): Williams is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Dallas.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl hasn’t played since Dec. 12 against Dallas. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Mavericks vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+4.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||+145|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-4.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||-175|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.