- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Mavericks vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+11.35 Units / 34% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+8.45 Units / 59% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.25 Units / 35% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 17 games (+6.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+6.90 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+8.55 Units / 17% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+8.15 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.85 Units / 80% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Minnesota.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Finney-Smith is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Minnesota.
- Dwight Powell (Mavericks): Powell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Minnesota.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said Prince is “at least a week away.”
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Dallas.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Dallas.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec 21) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-3.5 -110||O 229.5 -115||-155|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+3.5 -110||U 229.5 -115||+130|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.