- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Mavericks vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+5.50 Units / 92% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 away games (+5.20 Units / 74% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in his last 5 away games (+5.05 Units / 96% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.65 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jusuf Nurkic has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 15 games at home (+5.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+5.60 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Mavericks coach Jason Kidd said Finney-Smith will miss at least another couple weeks, according to NBA writer Marc Stein.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood is out for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Portland.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Mavericks vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+7.5 -115||O 222.5 -105||+220|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-7.5 -105||U 222.5 -105||-275|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.