- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Mavericks vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.85 Units / 70% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games (+8.30 Units / 58% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in his last 8 away games (+8.15 Units / 96% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.05 Units / 59% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 78% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 21 games at home (+11.10 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.35 Units / 53% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+9.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+8.50 Units / 43% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+8.00 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber hopes to return prior to the All-Star break, according to Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com.
- Spencer Dinwiddie (Mavericks): Dinwiddie is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Golden State.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is out for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Golden State.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood suffered a fractured left thumb and will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is out for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Golden State.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Dallas.
- Klay Thompson (Warriors): Thompson is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Dallas.
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Warriors): Baldwin Jr. is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Dallas.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is probable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Dallas.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala hasn’t played since Jan. 13 against San Antonio and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
Mavericks vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||+9.5 -110||O 225.5 -110||+340|
|Golden State Warriors||-9.5 -110||U 225.5 -110||-450|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.