- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Nets vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 17
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 51 of his last 78 games (+18.65 Units / 19% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 32 of his last 45 away games (+18.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 29 games (+10.05 Units / 20% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.65 Units / 44% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+8.05 Units / 46% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 17
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+11.35 Units / 47% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 30 games at home (+8.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 27 of his last 41 games at home (+8.55 Units / 16% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 27 of his last 44 games (+7.15 Units / 13% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 17 games at home (+6.50 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Simmons has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Nets vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+10.5 -115||O 212.5 -110||+375|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-10.5 -105||U 212.5 -110||-500|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.