- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nets vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+12.80 Units / 64% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.20 Units / 41% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 15 games (+5.85 Units / 33% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games at home (+8.10 Units / 81% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+7.20 Units / 89% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.15 Units / 86% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz is probable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Brooklyn.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Brooklyn and Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Charlotte.
- Tobias Harris (76ers): Harris is probable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Brooklyn.
- Jaden Springer (76ers): Springer is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Brooklyn.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
Nets vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-7.5 -115||O 217.5 -110||-300|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+7.5 -105||U 217.5 -110||+240|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.