- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nets vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 24 of his last 33 away games (+15.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 25 away games (+8.60 Units / 25% ROI)
- Ben Simmons has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 8 away games (+7.00 Units / 85% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+6.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 32 of his last 56 games (+5.95 Units / 6% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 36 of his last 55 games (+15.85 Units / 21% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 28 games (+13.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 29 games at home (+13.55 Units / 40% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 34 of his last 58 games (+13.20 Units / 18% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 31 of his last 49 games (+12.65 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is questionable for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Chcago.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green had surgery on his right knee in January and is not practicing yet, according to Joe Cowley of The Chicago Sun-Times. There is no timetable for his return.
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic is questionable for Friday’s (Feb. 24) game against Brooklyn..
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
Nets vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+1.5 -105||O 222.5 -110||+105|
|Chicago Bulls||-1.5 -115||U 222.5 -110||-130|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.