- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Nets vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+8.15 Units / 97% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.15 Units / 63% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 35% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 88% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+12.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+10.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.80 Units / 65% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+9.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 25 games at home (+8.30 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Warren is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Boston.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Boston.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Boston.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Wiliams III is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Brooklyn.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
Nets vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+9.5 -115||O 224.5 -110||+310|
|Boston Celtics||-9.5 -105||U 224.5 -110||-400|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.