- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nets vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 25 of his last 36 away games (+13.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 47 away games (+10.95 Units / 18% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 34 of his last 60 games (+6.65 Units / 7% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 31 games at home (+11.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 28 games at home (+10.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 28 games (+10.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 40 games (+8.75 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Edmond Sumner (Nets): The Nets have listed Sumner as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Celtics.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): The Nets have listed Simmons as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Celtics.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): The Nets have listed Watanabe as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Celtics.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
Nets vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+11.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||+425|
|Boston Celtics||-11.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||-600|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.